Adopt your own olive tree from our orchard and receive freshly pressed Casa Astrid extra virgin olive oil three years in a row. Would you rather give it to someone else as a gift? Can too! By adopting an olive tree you are not only helping nature a little, it is also a surprisingly original gift that you will enjoy for years to come.
How it works.
- Easily adopt an olive tree from our orchard
- You will receive a nice welcome package with a medallion and two bottles of extra virgin olive oil, delivered to your home in the Benelux. (Delivery to other countries is optional, contact us to know the extra cost)
- We will engrave a wooden plate with the name you choose and a few days later a tree will be chosen that will feature your chosen name.
For every olive tree adoption, we provide for the planting of a new olive tree for the next generation. This way you not only provide a special sustainable gift but you also contribute to the tradition of (h)honest artisan extra virgin olive oil production.
What’s in the price?
- A Casa Astrid welcome pack
- A nameplate engraved in wood for on your olive tree
- A fragrance diffuser with 4 high quality perfume, making you feel like you are in Italy.
- Some photos of your olive tree via Whatsapp
- The first delivery of two bottles just after your first order, delivered to your home, or to your chosen address. (Standard delivery within the Benelux, other countries subject to additional transport costs)
- Two years in a row two fresh bottles of Casa Astrid olive oil delivered to your home, each time around November or December, right after the press. (Standard delivery within the Benelux, other countries at extra cost)
The perfect gift
In short, adopting an olive tree gives you the perfect gift (for yourself or for someone else). You will receive for three years two stainless steel bottles of 750ml extra virgin olive oil, delivered to your home immediately after pressing, (transport in the Benelux included). For every tree adopted, a new sapling is planted for the next generation.
Would you like to come and see your little tree in Italy? You can. Make an appointment via Whatsapp, on the number from whom you receive the photos.